Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Console Wars

Vlax
    Vlax

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2008-12-20

Console Wars Empty Console Wars

Post by Vlax Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:58 am

I was wondering what are your views on the console wars last gen and this gen?
    (Please keep the fanboyism down)

My take: Last gen, I'll admit, I was an xbox fanboy, but it made so much more sense to me. Maybe because I was younger or something. Anyway, with the current, I think it's just getting ridiculous. I don't own any of the next gen systems (I'm poor). I think it's silly because we all have one thing in common as gamers. We like/love video games. Sure we probably like one game over another, but that doesn't make one game more or less better. We shouldn't be hating on good games just because it's on another system, we should be channeling that onto bad games period. Although the term "good" is subjective, systems shouldn't bar us from playing what we want. In the future, hopefully that will be a reality. For now we have PS3vs.360vs.Wii. Three systems, all with great games. Only question is, which one do you like the most or can afford. End the console war, it's pointless.
    zavLN
    zavLN
    Admin

Number of posts : 235
    XFire : frost05
    Registration date : 2008-12-10

Console Wars Empty Re: Console Wars

Post by zavLN Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:59 am

I'm not a console fan really, more of a PC, but I like the Wii
    stickyou112
    stickyou112

Number of posts : 49
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

Post by stickyou112 Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:06 am

I like all consoles but to the one that stands up above them all is THE 360!!! Just because of some of the great series it has carried on like halo and the amazing graphics it provides Twisted Evil
    jules
    jules

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2008-12-11

Post by jules Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:00 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:26 pm