Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT

Char4God

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2008-12-17

APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT Empty APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT

Post by Char4God Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:54 am

[b][i]
    . IGN- Char4God
    2. Contact Information- char4god@yahoo.com
    3. Past teams- BiC (for AA, COD)
    4. Cal or Cevo exp?-
    5. KD Ratio- currently .57 and climbing RAPIDLY
    6. Do you have ventrilo and microphone? Yes on BOTH
    7. Days you are active- EVERYDAY
    8. Why you would like to join- I'm looking for a ACTIVE clan that practices, scrims and if win-all the better-.Also, a clan that is patient with newbies. Though I have a low KD it IS climbing and exp pts are 13500 and growing..I'm a Sgt already. I just want to have some good friend with people I know (will get to know). I'm retired and do online school at my pace so I have the time. I do work where I live so I am in my room alot and WILL BE AT PRACTICES...WILL BE AT SCRIMS...WILL BE ACTIVE as long as the clan stays active!!!!!!
    9. How you heard about us- Clan search on CA and Nexon sites
    10. A little something about you.- I'm a retired police dispatcher (no not a cop totally civilian)!! Going to school online for Drug n Alcohol Counselor. I'm not ancient, in my 50's but my head is stuck on 17yrs old. I love to have fun, joke..and game. I've gamed from waaaaaaay back in the C64 days and now with laptop (yes it's up to snuff). I game with FarCry2, COH, COD series, SWAT4 and the list goes on. I just want to BELONG!!! waaaaaaaaaaah...yes I would like some cheese with my whine...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    zavLN
    zavLN
    Admin

Number of posts : 235
    XFire : frost05
    Registration date : 2008-12-10

APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT Empty Re: APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT

Post by zavLN Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:34 am

Your KDR Shows you need some improvement. You can join the public server team and scrim with them. The leaders are WeeHut and kcfreak. Apply in game to "lastnervegaming" . Thanks!
    Weehut

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2008-12-15

Post by Weehut Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:53 am

Char4God wrote:[b][i]
    . IGN- Char4God
    2. Contact Information- char4god@yahoo.com
    3. Past teams- BiC (for AA, COD)
    4. Cal or Cevo exp?-
    5. KD Ratio- currently .57 and climbing RAPIDLY
    6. Do you have ventrilo and microphone? Yes on BOTH
    7. Days you are active- EVERYDAY
    8. Why you would like to join- I'm looking for a ACTIVE clan that practices, scrims and if win-all the better-.Also, a clan that is patient with newbies. Though I have a low KD it IS climbing and exp pts are 13500 and growing..I'm a Sgt already. I just want to have some good friend with people I know (will get to know). I'm retired and do online school at my pace so I have the time. I do work where I live so I am in my room alot and WILL BE AT PRACTICES...WILL BE AT SCRIMS...WILL BE ACTIVE as long as the clan stays active!!!!!!
    9. How you heard about us- Clan search on CA and Nexon sites
    10. A little something about you.- I'm a retired police dispatcher (no not a cop totally civilian)!! Going to school online for Drug n Alcohol Counselor. I'm not ancient, in my 50's but my head is stuck on 17yrs old. I love to have fun, joke..and game. I've gamed from waaaaaaay back in the C64 days and now with laptop (yes it's up to snuff). I game with FarCry2, COH, COD series, SWAT4 and the list goes on. I just want to BELONG!!! waaaaaaaaaaah...yes I would like some cheese with my whine...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Nice to have an older gamer here, welcome!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:24 am