Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Global Warfighter League

triphammer
    triphammer

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2008-12-14

Global Warfighter League Empty Global Warfighter League

Post by triphammer Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:42 pm

Hey peeps... I was cruising a bunch of forums looking for clans that play Combat Arms and found LastNerve. I don't see a lot of activity for Combat Arms here in the forums but I would still like to formally invite your clan to come join us over at Global Warfighter League. We've starting supporting Combat Arms for competition and are inviting teams to come compete. We've got four ladders (2v2 elim, 5v5 elim, 5v5 ctf, and 5v5 S&D) that are up and ready for joining.

You're not required to have a "Combat Arms Clan" to compete at GWL... you can make your own team at GWL and compete that way.. or partner up with someone for the 2v2.

Competition at GWL bans Black Market items and mercs for a level playing field. Competition scheduling includes direct matchcoms with your opponents for match coordination and our ladders work on a "King of the Hill" format that guarantees the cream rise to the top and isn't subject to stat padding like you see on regular leaderboards.

Anyway.. thx for your time, and I hope to see your team at Global Warfighter.

www.globalwf.com
    zavLN
    zavLN
    Admin

Number of posts : 235
    XFire : frost05
    Registration date : 2008-12-10

Global Warfighter League Empty Re: Global Warfighter League

Post by zavLN Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:58 pm

Is it a ladder of a league based on seasons like WOGL?
    DudsBro

Post by DudsBro Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:27 pm

No, it is not based on season. You can join whenever you like. All matches are recorded permenatly in team/player stat pages, and on ladder overall rankings. We also have a tournament in the works, which is looking like it will be a prize tournament. Keep an eye on the site for detials.

=SotG= DudsBro
    GWL Combat Arms Ladder Manager
    zavLN
    zavLN
    Admin

Number of posts : 235
    XFire : frost05
    Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post by zavLN Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:33 am

I think we will be joining.
    =SotG= D

Post by =SotG= D Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:16 am

Sorry about the bump guys, I thought I'd just pass on this announcement from the GWL site about Combat Arms. Ladder's have now opened for challenging in 5v5 Elim and S&D.

Combat Arms competition ladders are ready to start at Global Warfighter. We've reached the required rungs on the 5v5 Elimination and the 5v5 Search and Destroy.

The only thing holding us up from starting is the number of players. Some teams have entered the ladders but do not have enough players on their ladder roster to compete. Any player that will be playing for your team must register at GWL. Then they must join your team... and then join the ladder roster (or a team leader can assign him to a roster).

This is essential for getting competition started here at Global Warfighter. Registering at GWL and registering your NAME GUID via your player profile page assures us that the player in game is the player here at GWL. This is done to deter smurfing and account abuse.

Once all teams have have filled their roster, we can release the ladders for challenging. If your team is all set then get ready, we're ready to start. If your team is short players on their roster, let everyone on your team know that they have to come to GWL and register.

Thank-you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:30 am